Friday, March 19, 2010

Fridays

Friday is pretty much my favourite day of the week right now.
On Fridays Bee takes himself and the boys off to Thonon for the afternoon and I go off and ski on my own.
I love to ski with my nearest and dearest but being a bit of a misanthrope I love to go and cut loose on my own for a while too.


I eat my lunch in peace without having to avert disasters or share my food with rapacious seagulls.
Yes, half a baguette, a lump of cheese and a coffee does count as lunch ;)

I listen to my music just a little too loud (yep, that's headphones in my helmet - love 'em!!).



I usually go and explore a bit. Bee likes to hit the same run until he 'perfects' it but I like to mix it up a bit. Today I skiied to Chatel ...

and then made my way to the Canyon du Schott. Which, by the way, was awesome. Bumpy, jumpy, mogully fun. In fact it was so much fun that I skiied it a few times.

Thank you Bee for giving me Fridays :D

No comments: