Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dead Marmot.

Today with nothing better to do I had a quick look at the stats for my poor neglected blog. In particular the search terms that bought them here.
I fear that most people were disappointed.
These are a few of the search terms that have bought people here in the last month .

"how to grow a tom selleck mustache" - I can only reiterate my previous advice. If you are not a man of maturity don't bother. People will call you fluffy.

"dead marmot" - Ummmmm....... yes. I have a photo of a dead marmot in my blog. I do wish I know why a Russian person was looking for dead marmots.

"tough mudder what to wear" - Glad I'm not the only person who spends more time worrying about my clothes than my fitness.

"alligator chained to a tree in nimes" -  Yes, there is an alligator tied to a tree in Nimes. I forgot all about it.

No comments: