Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lennox Head

I love Lennox Head. Every time I go it's a bit busier and a little more chichi. I guess one day it will lose its charm but for now it's still wonderful.


My gorgeous niece came to visit.


We went for coffee.


We went to the beach...

and fished.


The Mountain Man caught a fish (and learnt that if you keep bait in your pocket you don't need to visit the bait bucket so often).....


and enjoyed the signage at the local gym.


We built sandcastles.

Dad took us out fishing on a boat.




Dino Boy caught a Bream...


and Y6 caught a flathead.
Later we ate them.


We had a wonderful time. The boys went to the bakery with their Aunt almost every morning. I would have taken photos but I was too busy sleeping in. My sister rocks!!


The boys were worn out by end of the week.

No comments: