Saturday, January 16, 2010

Me, me, me.....

I feel kinda slack for posting such a photo heavy blog instead of taking the time to write anything. Our connection is pretty crappy. Our landlords run their business from downstairs and share a wireless connection with us. The connection is slow at the best of times but once people start uploading and downloading photos etc it slows to nothing so we've been asked not to transfer big files during the day. My M.O. so far has been to start my photos uploading and then go to sleep.
We usually go to sleep early, after being dragged out of bed by 7am and then spending a day on the mountain I'm usually ready for sleep by about 10. It's the first time in years I have slept 8 hours every night :)

My brother and his wife and their children came to stay for a fortnight. It was awesome having them here. I only wish they could have stayed longer. The boys really enjoyed playing with their cousin E who is just a little younger than I3.

The boys have a cold and it is raining so we were going to spend a quiet day indoors but now it seems that we're going to Venice and Bee is telling me to stop wasting time so I guess I had better get off my butt and pack - not that I mind hehehehe
;)

2 comments:

Director Tactical Division Pty Ltd said...

Wooow!! these photos are amazing!! keep em coming, a new and faster internet connection may be in order for more video blogs :) hugs and kisses to the boys we miss them very much.. check back soon
Spud

my heart of darkness said...

Is this a permanent life change? Looks awesome, even if cold. Hope you are well, and the boys recover quickly so we can see more pictures of you all prancing in the snow. xxx
a